Saturday, April 01, 2006

April Fool's

Malcolm from Materni-Tee sent me the link to the Materni-Tee CafePress store after seeing my previous post, Belly Ads and Sponsored Birth. For everyone's least favorite holiday, they're offering a selection of April Fool's Day shirts, including shirts that say "Knocked Up" on the front and "April Fool" on the back, and "I'm Pregnant" and "I'm Joking." My husband doesn't think this is funny at all. :)

One suggestion for Materni-Tee: offer matenity-cut shirts, instead of just regular cut. I'm just saying.

Technorati Tags: ; ;
MeSH Tags: Clothing; Pregnancy; Wit and Humor

2 Comments:

Blogger Materni-Tee.com said...

Thanks for commenting on my joke pregnancy announcement shirts. I hope I haven't upset your husband too much!

Of course you’re absolutely right that we should offer maternity cut shirts. I’m lobbying our printers to get some and hope they will later this year. Thanks for the thought-provoking blog.

Malcolm

6:47 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Thank you, Malcolm. I did get a kick out of the shirts. The husband is just not much for mischief and pranks. :) Best wishes for Materni-tee's success!

8:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home